What to Bring to Summer Camp
What Scouts should bring to Camp
- Scout Field uniform – Complete with: shirt, shorts, belt, socks and T-shirts.
- Medical form #680-001 or newer (A, B, C sections should be up to date) including copy of insurance card, parents’ signature, and doctor’s signature.
- Prescription medications should only be in the quantity needed for summer camp and must have a proper prescription label.
- Extra clothing – socks, underwear, shoes, etc.
- Rainwear (We recommend a poncho)
- Sleeping bag or bedding
- Swim trunks
- Soap, comb, toothbrush, towel and other personal items
- Scout Handbook, pens, pencils, notebooks, merit badge books
- Money for crafts, Trading Post, cokes, snacks ($60 is recommended, we accept Master Card and Visa)
- Other items such as camera, compass, daypack, flashlight, insect repellent, etc.
- Water bottle or camelback.