Dates & Camp Fees
Camp FGL has four great weeks to choose from in 2013. Weeks 1, 2, and 4 will be our regular Summer Camp program. Week 3 will be our Trek Week.
- Week 1 (Summer Camp ) / June 16 – June 22, 2013
- Week 2 (Summer Camp) / June 23 – June 29, 2013
- Week 3 (Trek Week) / June 30 - July 6, 2013 (For more information click here)
- Week 4 (Summer Camp) / July 7 – July 13, 2013
The camp fees for youth are listed below.
- Youth Camp Fee (Weeks 1-4) / $255
- Discounted Youth Camp Fee for In-Council Troops who conduct a FOS Presentation / $240
- Provisional Youth Camp Fee (Youth not attending with their Troop) / $275
For adult leaders, the first two are free. Each additional leader is $150.
Upgrade your Troop by staying in Fort Bradshaw – featuring an air-conditioned “dorm” style complex that will accommodate 110 Scouts and Adults. The fee is $90 per person. The entire Troop must elect to upgrade.
After choosing Camp FGL for your 2013 summer camp the first step is to reserve your Troop.
There is a $250 refundable deposit to reserve your Troop. All Troop deposits will be reimbursed to the Troop by August 1, 2013 as long as the campsite has not been damaged. If a Troop does not attend Camp FGL then the deposit will be forfeited.
Camp Fee Payments
Troops can submit their camper fees to the following address.
George & Jo Jeter Scout Service Center
1237 1st Ave
Columbus, GA 31901
Scouts and Adult Leaders will receive a full refund less a $50.00 cancellation fee if they cancel 60 days before the start of your week of camp, a 50% refund if they cancel within 30 days before the start of your week of camp, and a 25% refund if they cancel within 7 days before the start of your week of camp. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made the day of check-in.
Class/Course Sign Up
All campers (both Scouts and Leaders) may begin to register for classes/courses on this website on April 1, 2013. Scouts may register for classes prior to all fees being paid, however, the class registrations are not guaranteed until all fees are paid in full.